01622 752511

D. R. NOLANS & CO. was founded in London in 1928 and the Maidstone office was opened in 1931 when continuous working for Kent County Council and other leading Kent businesses commenced. 

The firm remained in practice in both London and Maidstone up to and through the 1939 – 1945 War and thereafter until 1977 when the London Office was merged with Sydney Gordon and Partners as Sydney Gordon Nolans. The Maidstone office continued under the original title and has so remained until the present date.